So, you have decided to commit to get healthy, fit, toned, and or ripped and you are ready to invest in yourself by choosing a Beachbody fitness program such as P90X, P90X2, Les Mills Pump, Insanity, The Asylum, TurboFire, RevAbs, Slim in 6, Brazil Butt Lift, Hip Hop Abs, etc. Great job! I applaud you.
Shakeology for your nutrition is highly recommended to reach your goal. You will love it and will benefit from it greatly.
Now, how would you like to double your ability to stay motivated and succeed?
Studies have shown that people who use online support tools made available to you like the kind on TeamBeachbody.com get two times better results with their fitness program. Other support tools are friends and family members. Refer them to his page. Have the follow these same steps. Create a challenge group of 2 or more people to do the same workout/nutrition for 60-90 days to help hold eachother accountableto get the results are are after.
Sounds good, right? So, you’re probably wondering what steps to take to get started?
Here’s what you need to do:
1. If you haven’t done so yet, sign up for a Team Beachbody membership.
There are 3 ways to sign up! Customer, Club Member, or a Coach.
To be a customer or a club member CLICK HERE.
Club Members get added benefits such as 10% off purchases, access to meal planners and shopping lists as well as VIP access to your favorite trainers like Shaun T, Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson and many more.
To be a coach, CLICK HERE.
Benefits to being a coach not only include you being part of a massive team trying to end the trend of obesity in America but also includes 25% off purchases as well as 25% comission on people you refer to beachbody that go through 1 of your 3 personal websites provided to you by Beachbody.
2. Now that your account is set up. Its time to choose a workout program. Once you are logged in click on Shop, Shop All Products, then Fitness Programs. If you are wanting to get a workout program and shakeology you can get a discounted bundle by going to the Challenge Packs page. If not, continue to add your workout & nutrition, supplements etc to your cart.
Make your purchase & celebrate. You have just taken the biggest step to changing your life.
You made the choice! You did it! Congratulations.
* While your order is on your way, its time for photos, profile information, goals and more. This way it’s all done by the time your shipment arrives and you are ready to open your package & start your transformation.
3. Take your “before” photos. Need instructions on how to take your photos?
4. Step on a scale, and get your “starting weight.” Be sure to record your “starting weight” in your online profile’s progress and goals section, along with your goal weight. You need to know what your goal is in order to reach it! Also, it’s very important take and record your starting measurements. Many of our programs cause people to lose inches all over their bodies, and sometimes inches lost can be a better way to chart your progress than pounds lost. There should be a tape measure that came in the box with your Beachbody program.
Record your body measurements in your online profile’s Progress & Goals section. After 1 month of working out, you will want to take your measurements again, and record the progress in this section as well.
5. Take the “fit test” that came with your program (tip: you can find P90X and INSANITY fit tests here), OR take the general Team Beachbody Fit Test. You can record your performance on the TeamBeachbody fit test at the bottom of your progress and goals page.
6. If you haven’t done so already, upload a profile photo of yourself so that others can see what you look like. While you’re at it, why not also upload your “before” photos. If you’re not happy with what you see up there, it could help give you added motivation to do your workouts!
7. Fill out your bio section in your profile, so that other members will know something about you and your fitness journey.
8. Commit to get fit, and pledge to Take the Beachbody Challenge, and then every day that you log your workouts in the SuperGym, you’ll be entered in a sweepstakes giveaway for $500/day. Plus, when finish your program, you can submit your “before” and “after” photos for a chance to win up to $100,000. That should definitely help give you incentive to stick with your program!
9. Decide which day you will start your program, and which time you will be doing your workouts, and then put the entire 60-day or 90-day workout schedule onto your SuperGym calendar. We call this setting up an “auto-schedule” – click here to find out how to do it. Taking a vacation in the middle of your 90-day program? Here’s info on how you can plan ahead and add that vacation or holiday gap in your auto-schedule now. Then, visit the SuperGym daily to see who’s in the gym and to start your workouts.
10. Join an Online Workout Group. For example, if you’re doing INSANITY? Join an Insanity group. After you’ve joined your groups, you can always have access to them via the Manage My Groups page in your profile.
11. When viewing other members’ profiles, you can always click “Add as a buddy” to designate some people from your Workout Groups as your online workout buddies. It’s helpful to have online friends who you can send messages to when you have questions or you’re tempted to skip your workout. They’ll offer you advice and encouragement to stick with your program. You can also find and add online buddies from the over 200,000 people in the Member Gallery. Maybe some people have already requested you as their buddy? Go here to review and approve (or ignore) requests from workout buddies.
12. Find out who your TeamBeachbody Coach is. That’s me. Tom Funk, go to www.TeamBeachbody.com/NoQuitters and then send a message to introduce yourself. You can tell what your fitness goals are and which program(s) you’re doing. Your Coach is here to answer any questions you might have, and to offer you motivation and support.
13. Start writing – and tracking your progress on your fitness journey – in your own TeamBeachbody blog. Writing in your blog is a great way to celebrate your accomplishments as well as work through (and get advice on) your challenges.
14. Wondering how to calculate your body fat and or your healthy weight or daily caloric needs? Check out our helpful tools.
15. Need additional tips on what to eat each day? Sign up for Club Membership for the meal planner. Check out TeamBeachbody’s Online Meal Planner, which should be helpful to keep your eating on track.
I hope this is helpful advice for you. Good luck on your personal health and fitness journey! It’s going to be worth it. Trust me, you will benefit from it in so many ways. I’ve done HipHop Abs, Insanity & RevAbs. I have also tried pieces of P90X, 10-Min Trainer, Insanity Asylum & Brazil Buttlift. I’m currently doing 90 days of P90X2 with a group of Coaches starting Jan 2, 2012.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Tom – NoQuitters@TeamBeachbody.com