Jump start your results with this highly nutritional 3-day cleanse!
Shakeology meal supplement drinks are loaded with the finest natural vitamins, minerals, and ingredients that will aid the digestive track in ridding itself of any unwanted material in the body.
Shakeology ingredients include protein, amino acids, fiber, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This meal replacement shake provides the optimum blend and levels of world class ingredients that include açai and goji berries, camu- camu, quinoa, wheat grass, maca root, and sacha inchi. Shakeology has a patented formula that uses Ashwagandha, barley, Amaranth, kamut, stevia, oat, and holy basil among other ingredients to aid the digestive system.
Other features of Shakeology that aid in digestion are that the shakes include a proprietary non-dairy probiotic blend of Bifodobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, and Streptococcus thermophilus.
It should also be noted that The Cleanse isn’t meant to be used solely as a weight loss solution. Though people do experience some weight loss between 6-9 lbs and results may vary, much of it is from the cleansing of the excess waste in the colon and intestines. Participants experience a “lighter” feeling, and see the evidence on the scale (if they have one) and the measuring tape. Healthy weight loss is attained with consistent exercise and good nutrition.
When to do The Cleanse? A good time to do a Shakeology Cleanse is before the holidays, during a recovery week, or in between the finish and start-up of a new workout program. With the caloric restriction, you may not want to be engaging in any intense workouts, but you know your own body.
The Details – Use 9 Shakeology sample packs or 9 scoops.
- Breakfast: Drink 1 cup green tea. 1 scoop Shakeology with 8-10 oz. of water; optional 1/2 cup of fresh fruit and ice
- Snack: 1 piece of fruit (low glycemic fruits: pears, apples, grapefruit, or strawberries)
- Lunch: 1 scoop Shakeology with 8-10 oz. of water; optional 1/2 cup of fresh fruit and ice. Followed by 1 cup green tea.
- Snack: 1 scoop Shakeology with 8-10 oz. of water; optional 1/2 cup of fresh fruit and ice
- Dinner: “Big” mixed green salad with 4-6 oz. grilled white fish or poultry (no salt added!)
- I recommend a low calorie vinaigrette, or balsamic/red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Repeat for three days, and DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. 64-128 oz a day.
- Absolutely no dairy. Not even almond or rice milk.